Can't use Apple Music
Jcashman55
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received Apple Music free with my plan.  I have never been able to use it.  Says "the subscription is already being used with a different apple ID."  Apple has verified I have no other account.

I have spent hours with Apple.

I have spent hours with Verizon.  They said they would open a ticket and someone would be back in touch.  Nothing.

can someone help?

I was promised something and it is not being delivered.

Re: Can't use Apple Music
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jcashman55, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Making sure you are able to properly enroll to receive the Apple Music subscription is important. Allow us the opportunity to take a closer look at the details. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you. 

-Sylvia

0 Likes
ClaudeRobo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue and here's the killer: I used the free Apple Music for years with an Android phone. Today I switched to an iPhone and now I get the same infuriating message you're getting. Like you, I went back and forth (a total of five times in one day) with Verizon and Apple, each of whom say the other can fix the problem. I'm getting nowhere. Worse yet, I see this issue has been posted numerous times by different people in the Verizon Community dating all the way back to 2019. After all this time, no one can explain or fix the problem?

I came very close to switching to T-Mobile but stayed with Verizon because I wanted to keep free access to Apple Music. Now I wished I'd changed carriers. 

It's inexcusable that this problem has existed for 3 years and Verizon doesn't accept responsibility or find a fix.

poolgod10

I'm having the same issue.....

I've been using apple music for years on my old phone.  I recently upgraded to a new device (still android) and now I cannot log into apple music.  I keep getting the error that my ID is used by another device.  Verizon should really have these kinds of issues worked out by now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! I can definitely assist you, enjoying music is a way of life! Have you logged out of your Apple ID on your old device?

*Angela

0 Likes