Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can you pay off replacement phone on bill?
JordanAddict

I'm tapped for cash but my phone fell out of my pocket and the screen cracked. I wanted to know if I can get a replacement and pay it off on my bill?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can you pay off replacement phone on bill?
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Bill to account simply postpones the payment for one month - it will be due in full on the next billing cycle.

Can you take the phone to a repair place and have them replace the screen?  That will likely be a lot less than a new phone ($100 vs $500+).  If yo are upgrade eligible, you can use EDGE to pay for the new phone over time, which effectively is billing it to your account. Unfortunately, if you are not eligible for an upgrade, and your current phone is damaged, EDGE will not work for you.

Perhaps a friend has a phone you can borrow until you can get yours fixed?

0 Likes
Re: Can you pay off replacement phone on bill?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

JordanAddict,

I am so sorry to hear of the damage to your phone. We truly want you to have a fully functional device. As there is physical damage to the phone is would void the warranty. Do you have insurance? If so, you can file a claim with Ausurion here... www.phoneclaim.com I do apologize as you would not be able to bill the deductible to the account. SuzyQ asked a great question, are you currently upgrade eligible? If so, you can possibly upgrade and bill the price of the phone to your account if eligible. If upgrade eligible you can also look into Edge if you meet all requirements.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes