Cancel IPad plan
facepalm1

I just got an IPad through verizon with their discount, but I don't care about having 4G LTE and I want to cancel my $10 per month line access fee.  Is there anyway I can do this online or on the the IPad?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cancel IPad plan
Snn5
Legend

You got it on contract with $10 extra a month service?  You can cancel that line, but if you got it on contract or if it was free with purchase of another device, you will have an ETF, unless you are within 14 days.  You'll have to call Verizon or visit the store you purchased from. 

0 Likes
Re: Cancel IPad plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Facepalm1, iPads certainly are amazing. I hope that you are enjoying yours. When you indicated that you purchased the iPad with the discount, did you purchase this with a two year agreement? If so, cancelling that agreement would leave you with a termination fee. If you purchased the iPad at full retail without a contract, you absolutely do have the option to cancel your plan at any time. While this cannot be done throuhg the website, we may be reached at 800-922-0204.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes