Cannot Call out or Receieve calls .. But can send and receive texts .. Please help
BobsAngel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can anyone please help !

Labels (1)
Re: Cannot Call out or Receieve calls .. But can send and receive texts .. Please help
jencon1
Enthusiast - Level 1

i'm having the same problem. just upgraded to the latest ios.

Re: Cannot Call out or Receieve calls .. But can send and receive texts .. Please help
MarceyLClark
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't either.

raleighcaller7325
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is anyone from Verizon answering this issue?

Snn5
Legend

Everyone in this thread needs to be more clear about their issue and location.

0 Likes
Kidder72
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in Raleigh NC. Phone received incoming calls at 13:00 but after that all calls go straight to voicemail and I am unable to dial out. Texts work.

Kidder72
Enthusiast - Level 1

How much clearer do you need it?

db0064037
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also in Raleigh and me and my wife are having same issue

Tmjones1017
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem on all 4 of my iPhone 5c's. Please help 2 of the devices have the current update and 2 don't.

0 Likes
RBinNC

I'm in Apex NC. Can't call out or receive calls. Started close to 3pm

Texts are working through my Apple ID only not via my phone number

0 Likes