Cannot get Apple Music
madmac_1996

I upgraded my plan to the Get More.  When I try to enroll in the Apple Music subscription that is supposed to be included in this plan, I get an error message saying "This subscription is already being used with a different Apple ID."  I cannot find what Apple ID is associated with my phone number.  I have tried logging out of my Apple ID, uninstalling the Apple Music App, and rebooting my phone.  I still get the same message.  How can I find out what line my Apple ID is connected to and how to get it set up with my line.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot get Apple Music
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand the importance of taking advantage of your Apple Subscription, and we can certainly try to assist you. Have you ever utilized an Apple Subscription previously, we mean on any devices, or phone numbers, not just the current one. We are also asking not specifically through us, but it could be through Apple directly too *Gert

0 Likes
Stafush
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have unlimited plans on all of my lines and have been able to add free Apple Music to all the lines except one. It is a iPhone 13. When I go to the manage Apple Music add-on in the mobile app and website, the line is greyed out and states “not compatible.”  No one from support is able to help. I’ve called and created a help ticket to no avail. The support personnel don’t seem to understand the pro and the want me to enroll in the $10 per month family plan. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like to take a look at this concern with your Apple Music subcription. We have sent a private note. ~Peter

0 Likes