Cannot restore backup from Verizon Cloud
BwanaJim

From HOME on the Cloud Enabled for Backup shows 118 contacts (update pending).  When I go to TOOLS and select CONTENT RESTORE nothing is restored.  ALL FILES shows nothing for my Mobile but I did backup previously.  How can I get those 118 contacts into my phone?

Also, tried backing up with Backup Assistant and when it is finished all my contacts are gone!!!

H E L P!!!@

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot restore backup from Verizon Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Help has arrived, BwanaJim. I would be very lost without my contacts in my phone, since I don't remember any of them any more. Are you looking at the Verizon Cloud on the home computer? Also, what kind of cell phone are you using? Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
BwanaJim

Iphone 6

Using the iPhone app

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
BwanaJim,

Thanks for trying that. Let's see what else can be done. Have you been able to check the contacts online? Are they still showing available on your online account? http://vz.to/1Feno0H

AndrewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
BwanaJim

Okay.  I just received a new Samsung Galaxy S6.  I want to backup my iPhone 6 and restore to the S6.  What can I do to wipe out whatever is in the Verizon Cloud before I do anything?  I want to make sure everything gets restored to the new phone perfectly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
BwanaJim,

Getting everything transferred over is a great option! The Verizon Cloud is a great option when moving between different types of phones. Do you know if you've used it in the past? You can follow these steps http://vz.to/16bLoV6 to navigate to the Cloud and if needed delete anything you don't want on the new phone. If you haven't yet the Verizon Cloud is a free download on the App Store and you can download it and run it to back up your current phone.

AndrewT_VZW
0 Likes