Cannot send e-mail from iPhone 6 when on a wireless network away from home. Outgoing servers are mail.twc.com. Alternate is mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com. Can switch to LTE and send mail.
troos

Cannot send e-mail from iPhone 6 when on a wireless network away from home. Outgoing servers are mail.twc.com. Alternate is mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com. Can switch to LTE and send mail.Have tried various other outgoing servers to no avail.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot send e-mail from iPhone 6 when on a wireless network away from home. Outgoing servers are mail.twc.com. Alternate is mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com. Can switch to LTE and send mail.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having access to send and receive email is very important troos. How long have you had issues with your email? Have you tried removing the email and setting it up again? Do you have any other email accounts attached to your device? If so, are you having issues sending and receiving email from other email accounts?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Cannot send e-mail from iPhone 6 when on a wireless network away from home. Outgoing servers are mail.twc.com. Alternate is mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com. Can switch to LTE and send mail.
troos

I've had issues for a year. If I have to send an e-mail I turn off wireless access. I have no other e-mail accounts attached to this device. I can add one and try again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying that for us, troos. Does the issue happen on the mobile network or when on Wi-Fi? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? If so, could you explain what was done?

TimothySyVZWZW Follow us on TWITTERVZWSupportrt If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes