Re: Cell phone service
Aimee13

I don't have any fb videos or pics saved just those from my camera only 28 videos and 70 pics according to my phone are taking up 2.5 gigs I didn't realize bc when I had an androii had thousands of videos and pics and they didn't even take of 2 gigs I guess iPhones files are larger. But anyway I have google plus to back up pics and videos my questions was if I that is sufficient or if I need google drive and what r the benefits of google drive versus Google plus or both I had no idea that iPhones don't allow u to add storage is this correct ? Whatever comes on the phone is what u get?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Aimee13

I really wanted an iPhone though bc when I had my android I could never save my pics on my Mac but it's frustrating bc I take alot of pics and in just a week I have to download just not convenient I guess

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You stated in your previous post that you had FB pics and videos on your device so now I'm confused. You have 28 videos and 70 pics...and it's only taking 2.5 gigs? That's not bad at all. Especially not with you having 28 videos. Unless your Android took lower resolution picture and video I'm pretty sure you took up more space than you realized if you had thousands of pics and video (if you had said thousands of pics alone that would be understandable. Pics alone take up far less space than videos. The longer the videos the higher the capacity. That and the resolution).

To answer your other question, you're correct. With an iPhone the capacity you select is what you have. No removable storage. If I'm not mistaken some of the newer Androids are going that route also. It's a pain but thank goodness for the invent of cloud services. Before that you had to remember to sync with your computer to back up your device (which I still do just because I make sure to have a fallback just in case lol).

0 Likes