Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Changing Devices while still receiving trade in credits
Bricy

Hi, I just want to ask, if I am currently receiving device credits on my current account and decide to change to a different phone, will that affect the device credits I am currently receiving?

Current set-up:

iPhone 13 pro with 13 monthly bills left

Change into:

Different phone (continue paying the remaining 13 monthly bills)

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Changing Devices while still receiving trade in credits
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, Bricy! Thanks for using our community forums! We certainly don't want you to lose your promotion! In most cases, no, changing the phone would not lose the credit. We would like to review your promotion specifically though as there are some cases where changing the device does impact the credit. Please send us a Private Note.

-Nikki

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, Bricy! Thanks for using our community forums! We certainly don't want you to lose your promotion! In most cases, no, changing the phone would not lose the credit. We would like to review your promotion specifically though as there are some cases where changing the device does impact the credit. Please send us a Private Note.

-Nikki

0 Likes
Gilly29

I’ve delt with this and still dealing with it. If you upgrade or buy a new phone outright while you still owe on another phone you will lose the promotional credit and have to pay off what ever you still owe on the old phone.

0 Likes