Conference Calling Glitch---HELP!
GroceryHauler
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an iPhone 6+, and since the iOS 8.2 upgrade, adding a caller to a conference call (3way call) is next to impossible. I can add the caller no problem, but when the call is merged, I can hear them, but they can't here us. Anyone else experiencing this as well?  Does anyone have a solution for this??  Very annoying when I need this for my work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Conference Calling Glitch---HELP!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
GroceryHauler, my apologies for the issues you're experiencing with your iPhone 6 Plus! To clarify, have you ever had this trouble prior to the update? What troubleshooting steps have you tried already please? Have you powered off the phone fully till you see Slide to Power off? Have you tried to go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings? If not, please try first. And if still having issues, next step would be to do a hard reset. You'll want to verify you're backed up to iTunes or iCloud. Once backed up, then you'll go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Keep us posted! Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
GroceryHauler
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, I didn have this issue until after the iOS 8.2 update. And yes I've try to resolve this issue with all those remedies. I've also done a complete clean install of iOS 8.2.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Oh my! It sounds like you have done quite a bit on your own already to remedy this.
Can I ask if you have Advanced Calling enabled? If so, is the voice and LTE enabled?
I want to get as much information as I can so if needed I can forward the details to the software team at Apple.
TamaraH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
GroceryHauler
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes , voice and data enabled. Also Advanced Calling enabled in Verizon services.

0 Likes
bkreid

I am experiencing the same issues with conference calls on my iPhone 6 Plus. Solutions please.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I certainly understand your concerns towards the issue and want to work towards ensuring your device is working in top form, BKreid. Does this occur with specific contacts? Does the mute button appear to be highlighted?

YosefT_VZW
0 Likes
bkreid

It happens with all contacts and the mute button is not highlighted.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
bkreid,
That certainly is odd. I was able to test on my iPhone 6 that this feature is working, even after that update. It does seem to have something to do with the feature of the account. So I would like to check to ensure that everything on our end is set up correctly. In order to do this, I will need some account info, so I will have to reach out to you directly. Please be on the lookout for a direct message from me. Thanks!

ErinW_VZW
0 Likes
GroceryHauler
Enthusiast - Level 1

My wife's iPhone 6 works just fine too, it's my 6+ that is having problems. Bkreid has a 6+ also. Please let me know if you find a solution.

0 Likes