Connection
Liakristyn

I have a network extender purchased from verizon because verizon has zero coverage with their towers at my home. I use it with wifi to get online, texts, and calls.

The last 2 weeks, when i go online, the connection is weak or not responding. It either pops up with non updated statuses or the little symbol on my phone in the upper right hand corner (loading circle) justs keeps rotating as if its trying but cant find a connection. Sometimes i get an error message stating once i am connected to wifi, i will be connected. The wifi is ON in my phone settings. Have i clicked something else in my settings unintentional that would disrupt my connection? I also have data turned ON, therefore when i leave my home, i am reconnected to a verizon tower. My network extender is up and running with all blue lights shining. My husband has a plan with me and he does not have this problem with his samsung. I have shut my phone off to restart several times. Its an on going problem that isnt consistent but happens often and didnt used to happen at all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Connection
Liakristyn

Im also afraid to believe i am using wifi instead on my limited data because my wifi on my phone is turned on. I dont want to be charged for going over my data limit if im not purposely trying to nor am i certain while at home in my wifi zone that i am really not using data. How can i know by looking at my phone that i am currently using wifi and not data in real live time?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s take a closer look into what could be causing the issues with the connection to WiFi, Liakristyn. Have there been any recent changes to your device or the WiFi connection? Have you attempted to remove the WiFi connection from the phone and then reapply it? Do you have any similar issues with other WiFi connections?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure you are getting the data experience you are expecting. What model iPhone do you have? Could you check what software version you have? http://spr.ly/6583BlFF9
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes