Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer Complaint Poor Customer Service
Dlborlando

I have been a loyal customer for a number of years.  I called today regarding upgrading my iPhone 11 Pro Max to the iPhone 12 Pro Max.  I spoke to customer service and advised of the store in Orlando I wanted to go to since all others closed at 6:00pm and I didn’t get off work until 6:00pm to ensure they had the iPhone 12 Pro Max in gold, 128 gb, I was assured they had it.  I drove to that store only to find out they didn’t have it in stock, I asked the rep if he could call another store, at first he said no, however but changed his mind, tried to dial a number only to get a busy signal.  I left the store.  I called customer service a couple of times to file a complaint only to be assisted by a poorly trained uncaring rep.  I choose Verizon because of your superior customer service, however after today I will not pay for substandard customer service.  I will be happy to change to a cheaper provider since Verizon doesn’t care about its customers any more.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Complaint Poor Customer Service
Piscestg

I have been purchasing my iPhones directly from Apple or Best Buy. Also, Apple will take a trade. They quote you the price, send you the box and will credit your account in just over a week. No hassles or problems. And you can either pick up your phone at a local Apple store if you have one or they will send it to you in a day or two. I've had excellent results buying this way.

0 Likes