Damaged Iphone
Irohret37

So I have an iphone 6s, but it is water damaged. (It doesn't turn on) I am due of an upgrade in less than a few months, so I was wondering If could pay off the rest of the money that I own for that phone. And then use that device for trade in value to get the new iphone X? Or could I just get an new Iphone X, but woundn't get the trade-in value because the iphone is broken.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Damaged Iphone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't trade it in because of the water damage. If you did, you would likely be charged a damage fee. You can pay off the remaining balance of the device payment agreement at anytime. If you have a promotion as part of the device payment agreement, you will forfeit any unpaid credits. Once you have paid off the device payment agreement, you can enter into a new device payment agreement for a new phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Damaged Iphone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't trade it in because of the water damage. If you did, you would likely be charged a damage fee. You can pay off the remaining balance of the device payment agreement at anytime. If you have a promotion as part of the device payment agreement, you will forfeit any unpaid credits. Once you have paid off the device payment agreement, you can enter into a new device payment agreement for a new phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes