Data Issues IOS 11.0.1
theclarks123

there is really something going on with the data networks, i have been waiting for days to get this update and didn't change a thing on the speed of the network. getting repeated cant find page, apps slow, getting really tired of paying for something that I'm not getting. IOS is updated, restarted phone, reset network settings, nothing works. this didn't happen before the ios 11 update.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data Issues IOS 11.0.1
theclarks123

called in said they sent something to the phone didn't help. still have to turn on airplane mode then back on to get anything data to work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of having consistent service at all times theclarks123. When did you start experiencing service issues? What zip code are you in? Do you know of other Verizon Wireless customers in the area who are experiencing the same issue?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MICMIS64
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the exact same issue.  Ever since ”upgrading” to ios11.0.1 my phone shows strong   LTE connectivity signal but phone can’t find the network.  If I turn LTE off and use 3g or WiFi things are fine. Never had any issues before this release.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Remember that iOS updates are direct from Apple and do not go through Verizon before getting to your device.

Have you called Apple? I don't have a problem with my LTE connectivity and speed on my iPhone 7 Plus on 11.0.1.

Suudy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too am having the exact same problem.  LTE service plummeted after updating.  WiFi works great.  Web page loading is horrendously slow.  Pandora constantly buffers.  The App Store keeps saying it is unavailable.  I'm not seeing the battery issues others have experienced.

I don't think it is a Verizon problem, so I'm not sure what they can do to help.

pyoungs825
Enthusiast - Level 1

My fiance and I are both having the same issue with our iphone 7's after updating to Ios 11.01.

i have a few co-workers ive also heard complaining of the same issue on verizon.

MICMIS64
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had to turn off LTE and go back to 3G to get any connectivity

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 3:45 PM pyoungs825 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

MICMIS64
Enthusiast - Level 2

they can put pressure on Apple to fix the issue!!

SMILESWEARILY
Enthusiast - Level 1

What did they send to the phone? I'm having the same problem, and I'm wondering if I should call in to get a carrier update refresh or something.

Additionally, I've turned off LTE on my iPhone SE to try to circumvent some of the battery problems. My guess is that the battery drain is caused by constant failed handshaking between the iPhone and the LTE network.

0 Likes