Re: Data Issues IOS 11.0.1
MICMIS64
Enthusiast - Level 2

Apple has done nothing to date. Last night I took iOS 11.0.2 and still

have the issue. I reset all network connections (in settings) as well.

Still no substantial improvement. Literally if I turn off lte and work

under 3G is how I get anything to work consistently right now.

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 12:06 PM SMILESWEARILY <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Maybe visit a corporate Verizon location and have them replace the SIM card.

I am having no issues with my iPhone 7 Plus on 11.0.2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I depend on my quick speeds Micmis64. Let’s get this figured out as updates are always meant to bring improvements. How slow are you speeds? You can go to www.speedtest.net to run a test. What is your zip code of where you are experiencing this problem?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Suudy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Something changed in the last couple of days.  Yesterday I noticed my LTE performance was restored.  Last night I did an update to 11.0.2, and my LTE performance today was still fine.  I did not reboot or do other work on my phone.  I did not see a carrier settings update.

I ran the speedtest, and I got 11Mbps down and 4Mbps up.  I'm in northern Idaho (83501 zip).  Interestingly, the speedtest went to Redmond, WA, and I still got very good performance.

I don't know what changed.  I don't think my phone changed, so perhaps it was a local Verizon issue.

0 Likes
MICMIS64
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would echo that. Today seems fine (normal) and I haven’t changed or

updated a thing.

0 Likes
MICMIS64
Enthusiast - Level 2

Speed test this morning 17.74 down, 3.2 up, 32ms ping. In 22205 area code

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 12:27 PM Michael Mistretta <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your service to be as good as it was before the iOS software update, pyoungs825. My resources indicate that a factory restore via iTunes will resolve any potential system file conflicts between previous software version and new software version. Please do a factory restore via iTunes as per the link below and test: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201252

AntonioC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SNPTownsend

Ever since going to unlimited data and then updating my iOS to 11.0.1, my data has been awful. I did a speed test and I don’t understand the results at all but on wi-f, download speed was 26.20 and upload speed was 5.44 with 8ping. On LTE, download was 3.44 and upload was 1.52 with 38ping. I have reset AND restored my phone. In fact, it’s been WORSE since I restored it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our number one goal is to provide you with a data plan that works efficiently. How long have you been having these data issues? (Months?) Does anyone else in your area experience this? Also, does this typically happen indoors or outdoors?

JoelD_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SNPTownsend

I’ve been having them for about six weeks, I believe. It’s indoor or outdoor Althing my speed test was done indoors. And the other four people on my plan haven’t complained although they have noticed a slight slow down in speed.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes