Data Utilization Tool Question
baylakates

Does any one know what is the 'Technology' sub-category in the Web & Apps category of the new Data Utilization Tool?

On my account, there is one line's usage that is comprised of 30% Technology and Verizon as thus far been unable to be specific about what this means.  Because we have seen a tremendous spike in data usage, I'd like to know what function/program to turn off to avoid the excessive data usage, but no one can tell me what that would be.  Anyone??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data Utilization Tool Question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
baylakates, that is a wonderful question. I want to make sure that we are able to get you all the details that you are looking for. The Technology category includes applications and websites for technology companies building tethering technologies and websites offering content for software programmers. So this could be any 3rd party applications that were downloaded from the app stores.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: Data Utilization Tool Question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
baylakates, that is a wonderful question. I want to make sure that we are able to get you all the details that you are looking for. The Technology category includes applications and websites for technology companies building tethering technologies and websites offering content for software programmers. So this could be any 3rd party applications that were downloaded from the app stores.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!