kenyawg

What happens if i go over my 1GB of data?

Is there rollover data?

Does the data start over every month?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a good question,kenyawg. It's important to us that you have a clear understanding on how your data functions and I'd be happy to assist you.

If you were to go over the data limit there is a $15 overage charge per Gb and I want to be sure you are aware of how to avoid that. Our Family Base feature allows you to set a data limit and avoid going over http://vz.to/1PdNmGZ Your data starts over at 0 GB at the start of your bill cycle. The bill cycle date appears on your bill. Roll over data is not offered currently mainly because we do not want you to over pay for data that is not being used. I do hope this information has been helpful for you today. Please reach back out fi you have any other questions or concerns and thank you for being the best part of Verizon.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

kenyawg

In my phone there is a section that says Current period 1.4 GB and another that says Current period Roaming 10.6 KB. Could you explain to me what that is?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

, this is an excellent question and we would be glad to answer these questions for you. The current period refers to the period of time since the last reset of your phone and is not related to the cellular plan. Current Period Roaming refers to data used when you are traveling internationally or domestically outside of the Verizon Coverage. Have you traveled recently?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes