Kalob

Ever since I got me iphone 6 Ive Gone WAY over my data, like this month by 7 GB. I had an iPhone 4s and I was on it all day every day pretty much and I would maybe go over by 1.5 GB. It's getting out of hand. I've talked to people at Verizon before we've looked at my data and turned off the think I don't need. I KNOW I'm not using 8.5 GB of data a month. Were to the point a laywer is going to be needed if this isn't fixed. I don't use my phone near enough for me to be going over by that much. Verizon is a very crappy service now and I'm terminating my plan as soon as I can if this isn't fixed. So I need to know how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kalob,

Ensuring that data usage is under control and just where you want it is extremely important and we will help you get to that point. How long have you had your iPhone 6 for? We need to identify what exactly is using your data so that we can stop it. If you go to Settings>Cellular and scroll down you'll see a list of apps and how much data they use. What are the top three data user apps and how much data have they consumed?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kalob,

Ensuring that data usage is under control and just where you want it is extremely important and we will help you get to that point. How long have you had your iPhone 6 for? We need to identify what exactly is using your data so that we can stop it. If you go to Settings>Cellular and scroll down you'll see a list of apps and how much data they use. What are the top three data user apps and how much data have they consumed?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

This is a device problem, specific to iPhone.   I suggest visiting the iPhone forums or an apple Genius Bar for a solution.

please back up your device as the solution may be replacing the phone.

0 Likes