18Jk45

I received a text from Verizon saying that I have went over my data usage for the month, but when I go to my Verizon it says that I only used about 6 out of 10 gigs. Why is my data shut off if I did not use all of my gigs?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Knowing your usage is very important 18jk45. I'm sorry you received a message that you used all your usage and my verizon shows a different amount. I would also check #data via your mobile device. If you're on a family plan, the total usage could be over your monthly allotment and you may have only used 6gb. If you still are unsure, you can call us at *611 or reach out to us via twitter or face book. We can confirm the actual amount for you. By "family plan" I mean to say "family base plan." Definitely call us if you can't login at www.verizonwireless.com and we can confirm over the phone whether or not you are over on your data for the month.
KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Knowing your usage is very important 18jk45. I'm sorry you received a message that you used all your usage and my verizon shows a different amount. I would also check #data via your mobile device. If you're on a family plan, the total usage could be over your monthly allotment and you may have only used 6gb. If you still are unsure, you can call us at *611 or reach out to us via twitter or face book. We can confirm the actual amount for you. By "family plan" I mean to say "family base plan." Definitely call us if you can't login at www.verizonwireless.com and we can confirm over the phone whether or not you are over on your data for the month.
KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes