Day 4 of processing?
TIMFOLES

Placed order on Monday, promised order by Wednesday (my current phone died), and after 4 days my order is still processing.

I have called and used the online chat function and each time I am given a different reason for the delay.  One rep tells me it is because of fraud alert(!), another tells me it is a warehouse issue, and yet another says it is a payment issue (it's not).

Can anyone tell me what their experience was like?  In the past I always received my order within 3 days.  (When I ordered they told me they had plenty of my product in stock).  Having told VZW that this was urgent you would think that they would take care of a customer that has been with them for 13 years.  Thanks -

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Day 4 of processing?
andrewt_vzw
Verizon Employee

TIMFOLES,

I definitely understand wanting to get a great new phone as quick as possible. I'd be concerned that it still hasn't gone through as well. Your 13 years of loyalty mean the world to us and I'm glad to see what is going on. I have sent you a PM. Please reply when you are able.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes