Deceased sons Apple account
esbrown94us

My  24 year old son died a month ago. Apple said if I sent them a death certificate and administrator of his account that I would be able to access his account. After I did that there saying NO now I need to get a court order,  then it would take up to 6 months to get in. I recently found his Apple ID and can't even use it to reset the pword on his MacBook. I really just want to access his profile for his photos and videos. Since his Verizon phone is in my name and this info is on the phone. Is t there something that Verizon could do to help me access this? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deceased sons Apple account
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

First of all let me say that I am sorry for your loss. Verizon wouldn't have his Apple ID and password so unfortunately there isn't anything they can do about that part. Do you by any chance have access to the email address associated with the Apple ID? Or if you know the answers to his security questions you would be able to reset the password. Otherwise it seems right that you would need a court order to prove that you are authorized to the info.

0 Likes