Device Recycling Program is the WORST
jackeelo

I am so very frustrated at the experience I am having with getting someone to help me with why I haven't gotten my trade-in rebate that I submitted LAST SEPTEMBER.  I guess maybe you figure I will give up at some point.  But now I see I am not the only victim.  I mailed in my device 9 MONTHS AGO and am still fighting for it.  I have emails that say my trade-in value is $200 for an iPhone 4S yet customer car is saying I would've only gotten $100.  I have an email dated FEB 19th saying my credit is coming and never received it.  I have spoken to numerous customer care agents and have spent  hours on the phone.  If this is not resolved, the next wireless company that offers to pay off my contract has my business.  This is the worst experience.  It is a SCAM. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Device Recycling Program is the WORST
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Because of the nature of your issue, I would refrain from calling and do a chat session, that way you have everything in writing. It sounds like you've kept appropriate documents, things like tracking number showing the device was delivered, e-mails showing the trade in amount, chat sessions saying it's being processed etc. Will all come in handy should you need to file something in small claims court.

0 Likes
Re: Device Recycling Program is the WORST
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I truly want you to receive the rebate you are looking for. It sounds like this has been an frustrating experience for you so far. 

I understand  you said you have spoken to customer care already, but have you been in contact with  the Rebate Center directly? If you go here http://bit.ly/1iM1nvH you will see a chat contact, phone number for support as well as email option to reach the Rebate Center.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes