Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Device swap with monthly credits
ramtreddy

Hi,

If my son and I are both on device payment plans (within the same account) with monthly credits given from trade ins, if we swap SIM cards (swap devices) will the monthly credits still apply? 

0 Likes
Re: Device swap with monthly credits
Ann154
Expert
Expert

@ramtreddy wrote:

Hi,

If my son and I are both on device payment plans (within the same account) with monthly credits given from trade ins, if we swap SIM cards (swap devices) will the monthly credits still apply? 

Yes. The bill credits and associated device payment agreement will remain on the original line of service. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hey there, ramtreddy. It is important to have a clear understanding of your promotion before making any changes. To clarify, promotions and promotional credits are connected to the device payment agreements. This means you can change the equipment on the line without changing the device payment agreement and therefore maintaining your credits. Does this help clarify? *Joshua

ramtreddy

Hi Joshua, 

Just to clarify, switching the sim cards between our phones will not interfere with the device payment agreement correct?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

@ramtreddy wrote:

Hi Joshua, 

Just to clarify, switching the sim cards between our phones will not interfere with the device payment agreement correct?

Thanks!

That is correct. Switching the SIM card doesn't affect any active device payment agreements. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ramtreddy, swapping SIM cards won't impact your device payment agreement correct. Thank you.

- Alan