Did anyone get a shipping notification today?
nnj155
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I know that today, 10/12, was a shipping date a lot of people were given for their new phones. Did anyone actually get the notification that their device shipped?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Did anyone get a shipping notification today?
rengrlz4

My 2 lines were updated to include my device payment agreements. Wonder if this means they've shipped.

0 Likes
sw15
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well after receiving the email saying my order wouldn't ship until the 19th, this happened: My account was debited last night, my customer agreement was added to my account and this morning I received an email saying my order shipped. I checked the tracking number and its been picked up by FedEx and is due to arrive by 8pm Thursday.

Some weird but good shipping news.

nnj155
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's great. 🙂 And it gives me a little hope that I won't be waiting forever when my expected ship date comes.

Satizfied
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's great!! What kind of phone were you waiting for? I'm starting to think me picking the rose gold is working against me.

sw15
Enthusiast - Level 3

TrophyWife517 I ordered the 6s plus in 128gb Silver.

I hope everyone gets shipping notices soon!

0 Likes
Satizfied
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay thanks! I am waiting for the 128gb in rose gold. I'm sure that's the biggest hold up. I hope it comes soon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SW15, we know that you are incredibly anxious for that new phone. Who can blame you? I would be as well. As soon as we are able to get this out we will absolutely get you that shipping notice that you are waiting for. Enjoy that new phone.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes