Disgusted
Valentyne

In December I was told by Verizon sales reps that my unlimited data would start being charged extra even though I had been with Verizon for over 10 years, we were with alltell and then Verizon bought them out, anyways they convinced my family to switch to the simple plan pricing where we share 6gb between us all and told us we would save $50 a month , we were told by the manager, who might I add, has terrible people skills and was completely rude and bashed us to his employees, that our extra lines would be lowered to $20 instead of $40 because they were old I phones and that I could get  any iPhone 6 Plus for $200 and that I couldn't buy my iPhone outright that I had to pay $21 for 24 months ,so we went ahead and have them $200 and changed our plan!  well fast forward to the next billing cycle And my bill is now $60 higher!!!! I'm being charged $35.99 for the iPhone for 24 months that's a total of $863!!! and it says I still owe $794! So someone please tell me what the hell I paid for when I gave them $200 when we changed my account plan? The iPhone 6 Plus is it even worth $1063 that I will end up paying for it!  I'm so disgusted in the way our local store has handled this, we wrote down every thing they promised and asked them several times if there was hidden fees and they reassured us that our bill would be cheaper ! I'm very sickened by this behavior! This is now way to treat loyal clients who have been there since the beginning !

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Disgusted
mama23dogs
Legend

You need to pull up your receipt from your account,  in my documents, and call *611 and explain the problem.  The billis obviously not correct if you are paying installment  and paid the $200 contact discount up front. 

0 Likes
Re: Disgusted
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It breaks my heart to hear about this. Have you gone back to the local store and talked to management? At which store did you have this experience?

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes