Disney+ Hulu ESPN+ Promotion Not Working
Coachc53
Enthusiast - Level 1

So if anyone is looking to get this issue fixed you need to let Verizon know they need to fillout a FALLOUT form to add the bundle back to your account and then fillout a MACK OST224799 form so you can log into Disney+ and gain access to the 3 services in the bundle.  I’ve been with Verizon for close to 10 years if not more and to find out that they know what the problem is and to continually send customers through hoops is a tad ridiculous.  I’ve been in the chat, on the phone with Verizon, and on the phone with Disney+.  Some how the bundle was taken off my account also which is why the FALLOUT form is needed (per the Disney+ rep I spoke to).  I’m on the chat now and told the “agent” about the MACK form and they asked me “by the way where did you hear about the MACK OST 224799 form?” Which tells me they know the issue but are in no rush to get it taken care of.

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Disney+ Hulu ESPN+ Promotion Not Working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Coachc53,

The Disney Bundle is far too awesome for you to be going through any trouble with getting it added. Your 10 years of loyalty is greatly appreciated and we don't want you to spend any more time than you already have. What plan are you currently on with us? What happens when you try to add the Disney Bundle to your Verizon account (shown here: http://spr.ly/6604HkBre)? Let us know the specific error or message you receive. 

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes
DBaldensperger
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot log in to my HULU account.  I have been on the phone with Verizon AND HULU and I have wasted hours of my time. I have been with Verizon for over 15 years and I am exhausted trying to figure this out. I have been paying for a service I cannot even use! This is the information I receive when I attempt to go through the steps you have shared.  Every. Single. Time

We could not complete your request right now. Please try again later.

Go back to Disney+ and try again.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes