Disney + bundle?
gigi1987

With our plan we signed up for, we get the disney bundle +. I have tried to sign up and stream and it tells me I am enrolled but I cannot stream it.... anyone else run into this. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Disney + bundle?
sjddavis

I have the same issue.  I upgraded my Unlimited account that had Disney+ to a better plan that has the bundle.  The issue is that Disney still shows the old plan as active, so they cannot "upgrade" it to the bundle.  Been on calls and chat with both Disney AND Verizon.  Unfortunately, Verizon support is beyond clueless and totally incompetent.  I have spent the best part of 5 hours on this and I'm done.  Time to switch providers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! We always want you to be able to use the cool features included in your plan. Are you getting this error when you sign in to Disney+?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to ensure you are able to enjoy your free subscription to Disney + bundle.I trust we can help! Have you activated the Disney +Bundle from your My Verizon by following these steps? https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-228481/

0 Likes