Does anyone know how to end 1 call on a 3 way call without ending all calls?
alex1964

I am having an issue with 3 way calling and according to my friends who have verizon they have the same problem. For example, i make a call to my wife and then i connect my daughter. When one of the people hangs up the phone i am unable to call anyone else. So i am unable to connect anyone else to the call i have in progress. So if my wife hangs up and i am left with my daughter i will not be able to call my wife again, using 3 way, unless i hang up my daughter and make the call again. I went to my local verizon store to see if they can help me out or help me call customer service and they said it is out of their control and that it is the verizon program that is made that way. Another issue i have is sometimes when i am done with the 3 way call my phone will not answer calls at all. The calls are always blocked, so no number is coming up on called id, and my phone doesn't give me and option to actually answer the incoming call. the only way i know who called is reading the voice mail. Again the employees told me that it is a verizon technology and they cannot change it because they are only sales persons. They said they cannot even bring up the issue to anyone. Now who can help me then? I am a truck driver so i need my phone and service to be able to accommodate my calls. I have a few people i know that have ATT and their program is designed to handle 3 and more multiple calls at a time with an option to cancel one call or 2 and add more to the same call. Can anyone help me out?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does anyone know how to end 1 call on a 3 way call without ending all calls?
Not applicable

This is for an iPhone user only. The regular three way calling is different.

http://www.iphonefaq.org/archives/97919

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone know how to end 1 call on a 3 way call without ending all calls?
mejawan

According to apple -- when on a conference call, how do you hang up o... | Apple Support Communities -- this feature is not supported on CDMA networks like Verizon.  However, when you end the three-way call, the CDMA system is SUPPOSED to call you back to connect you with the first caller.  But even this is not working reliably with Verizon.  Can anyone confirm is this capability completely absent or should we be requesting support from Verizon if this is not working?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

This doesn't help you unless you have an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus, but I did just confirm if you have Advanced Calling turned on and the call is a VoLTE call, i.e. you are on LTE (does not need to be to another Advanced Calling phone), you can now end separate calls by clicking the i button on the screen and selecting the call to end.

0 Likes