Does prepaid have visual voicemail, incl $30 wifi data plan?
backlit_

I know prepaid plans tend to have fewer features compared to the parent provider.  I'd like to know the differences between Verizon Postpaid and Prepaid plans as they pertain to the iPhone (I have a 5s with iOS 9.2).  Specifically, I'd like to know if visual voicemail works on Prepaid as it does on Postpaid (stored on the phone), and how it works on the $30/month no data/wifi data-only.

backlit_

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does prepaid have visual voicemail, incl $30 wifi data plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

backlit_ that is a great question. Let's get you some answers. I apologize but our prepaid $30.00 plan would not work with Visual Voicemail as that needs celluar data to work. You can find out more details on our prepaid service here http://vz.to/1WNkWHO?
AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Does prepaid have visual voicemail, incl $30 wifi data plan?
backlit_

AdrienneP_VZW,

Thank you for your answer regarding the $30/month unlimited talk/text and wifi data-only plan; it makes sense that since cellular data is not included that visual voicemail would not operate.

Can you link to something in the FAQ or respond specifically whether or not iPhone visual voicemail works on the other prepaid plans?  I cannot find anything specific about this in the FAQ.

Thank you.

0 Likes