Download contacts from Verizon cloud
DKeeter

Contacts are on the cloud,but message says "upload pending". How can I get them downloaded to new iPhone 6?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Download contacts from Verizon cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the reply DKeeter! May I ask do you see Contact Transfer under Settings? If so then select that for me. There you will have the option to "Copy content TO this phone". This is the option that you want to select to have contacts transferred from the website to the iPhone 6, assuming that you checked the website to confirm the contacts are there. Let me know if this works.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DKeeter,

Help has arrived! First let's access the Verizon Cloud application. Next select the menu key located in the upper left hand corner. Once the menu appears on the left hand side, select the Tools Option. On the next screen select Media Restore, then select next and select what media you would like to restore on your new device. Please let us know if this helps.

EfrainM_VZW

0 Likes
DKeeter

Contacts isn't an option, only video & photo.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the reply DKeeter! May I ask do you see Contact Transfer under Settings? If so then select that for me. There you will have the option to "Copy content TO this phone". This is the option that you want to select to have contacts transferred from the website to the iPhone 6, assuming that you checked the website to confirm the contacts are there. Let me know if this works.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes
DKeeter

Thank you for the response. It just wasn't coming through and wouldn't until I deleted the app and reinstalled it twice.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes