Dropped Calls - All phones on account
davis1189

My family and I just switched over from Sprint (four lines).  All of our phones are dropping calls inside our house.  We are also experiencing times where someone calls us and our phone never rings. 

We had Sprint in this same house just a week ago and NEVER had one single problem.  We have the same types of phones so the only thing that has changed is that we changed carriers, from Sprint to Verizon.

Can you please help us with this?  Otherwise, we are still within our 14 day window and will be forced to return all four lines to Sprint.  Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped Calls - All phones on account
Weth
Legend

It certainly sounds like you do not have good reception with Verizon within your house. What does your signal level say? One thing you can do is make sure you have the LTE setting to data only and test that.

Go to settings - Cellular. On Enable LTE if it says Voice & Data, change it to data only.

What iPhone do you have. I suspect wifi calling is coming very soon so that would be another option for you at home when this gets turned on. I suspect this will be right around the time Apple has their announcements on March 21, 2016

0 Likes