Dropped Calls
londench

My iPhone 6s keeps dropping calls when I am on Verizon.  I tired out T-mobile and had no dropped calls at all.  Can you explain to me why my Verizon service is dropping calls and T-mobile does not?  Second your customer service representative at the store told me my phone was slow because of my apps, I have only use 26 GB out of 64GB.  Finally she told me I needed to buy a new phone or pay the insurance amount of 150 to get a used phone.  My phone works with Tmobile but is not working with Verizon.  Please tell me if it's your service or my phone( which is what the customer service rep kept telling me?)

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped Calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

londench,

I'm not a fan of dropped calls either. It's important you're able to make calls and I'm sorry for the experience you had at our store location. I can assure you that we'll get to the bottom of these service issues. When did this start? What zip code are you located in?

Juan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
londench

This problem has been going on for six months.   My zip code is 76633.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to see that you have had this problem for about 6 months. I would be frustrated if I dropped calls for that long. Upon reviewing the zip code you provided, we are not showing any problems in the area. To be sure we are on the same page, tell us more, are there other Verizon customers in the area with similar issues? Does the service get better when you are in a different area?

Victor_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes