Dropped call
Hy32bridge

Having a lot of dropped call , is this a common problem

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped call
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

For some, yes. Personally for me, no. Are you using Advanced Calling? If so, that may be your issue in your area. It works perfectly for me in my area but others have posted problems in their areas.

0 Likes
Hy32bridge

When you say advance call is that using Siri

Sent from my l

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

No. If you have the iPhone 6 or 6+ then you can activate Advanced Calling which would allow you to use voice and data at the same time, in addition to the ability to have HD quality phone calls.

Hy32bridge

where do I go to activate Advanced Calling

Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am here to the rescue Hy32bridge. What is the model of your iPhone? Where are you experiencing your (zip code) drop calls? Indoors, outdoors or both? How long have you been having this issue?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Hy32bridge

Zip code 31789. 31791.

Indoors and out

When I have strength of 2 dots or less

Sent from my l

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Advanced Calling isn't very useful in my area yet either.  I've since disabled it because I'll get dropped calls even when I have full bars of service.  I'm sure it'll get better...or at least I hope.  Seems like it'll be an awesome feature once the kinks are worked out...

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

I love it. Of course it's easy for my to say that when it works great in my area. Hopefully it will get better everywhere soon. Everywhere I've been in Florida, GA, TN, Alabama, and NY/NJ has been great.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd like to share more details regarding Advanced Calling 1.0 as it relates to Apple device.

http://vz.to/15mOO76

The newest iPhones do not support it at this time and older iPhones will not get this particular feature.Sorry if this caused any confusion.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes