Dropped calls and All circuits busy
Atlantapops

Verizon to Verizon calls with IPhone 6 completely sporadi a an unreliable. Wishing I hadn't switched from AT&T.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls and All circuits busy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You made the right choice in choosing Verizon as your wireless carrier, Atlantapops. Let’s roll up our sleeves to get to the bottom of this. We have just a few questions to start things out. What zip code do these problem calls happen? When did this  start?

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Atlantapops

The are code getting all Circuits Busy is 90402. Dropped calls and All

Circuits Busy are happening from there dice I began my service 2 weeks ago

and they strayed. Asking me. We are both Verizon customers and both have An

IPhone 6

On Monday, September 21, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
fannypk

Same thing...I am in zip 28692 but number is registered in 27560. I can call out but can't receive calls for more than 2 hrs now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the heads up fannypk. We are here to provide assistance to you as well. May I ask what's the last action taken before this issue started? Are you only getting this error message with other Verizon mobile numbers as well? Can we assume that there isn't any physical/liquid damage on the device? As you share the details then we can troubleshoot together.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes