Early Edge
halloweengal81

Does anyone know how or why phones are chosen for the early edge upgrade? I have 2 lines on my account and mine is eligible for discounted renewal in September. I was hoping to upgrade early but when I try to do the Early Edge program the only phone eligible is my husband's which isn't eligible to upgrade until October so I don't understand why his is eligible and mine is not. Thank you for all of your help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Early Edge
Loquat
Master - Level 1

That would be a good question for VZW...I don't know the criteria for being selected for Early EDGE.  And I don't know if it has recently changed, but I know that you use to have to go with their selected phone.  Give VZW a call or maybe someone else will chime in if there is a specific criteria that has to be met...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

That would be a good question for VZW...I don't know the criteria for being selected for Early EDGE.  And I don't know if it has recently changed, but I know that you use to have to go with their selected phone.  Give VZW a call or maybe someone else will chime in if there is a specific criteria that has to be met...

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Criteria is either randomly selected or a rep makes mention of it when a customer either constantly complains about their phone, refuses a CPO device, refuses a full-price device or as a last ditch effort to maintain the customer relationship.