Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Early Upgrade Program
gman104

I recently preordered an iPhone 6s and my parents both got an iPhone 6. Our contract was supposed to be up in March of next year, but Verizon let us upgrade early if we switched to a device payment plan, which we did. However, I'm not entirely sure on whether or not we need to send our old devices back, and if so, how would we do that? I believe it was mentioned somewhere, but I can't find information on sending your device back due to early upgrade. My Verizon is less than helpful.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Early Upgrade Program
Loquat

Typically you have to send your current device back and return information and shipping labels should be included in the box with your new devices.

Pay close attention to the return label details and instructions.  If you're turning in an iPhone be sure to turn off "Find My iPhone" and wipe your info from it. Make a copy of your shipping label so you can track your return and have some sort of proof of delivery once it reaches its destination.

0 Likes