Early upgrade from 5s to 6s Plus
BigRoy

Contract ends 3-5-16. Would like the payment plan. I know I can buy without a payment plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Early upgrade from 5s to 6s Plus
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you're still under contract I don't think they will allow you upgrade via payment plan. You can contact vzw to be sure. You may be able to use Apple's payment plan program but you would need to check. Otherwise your only option is to pay full retail upfront.

0 Likes
BigRoy

Thanks for the info.

0 Likes
jrcook
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just done a upgrade on my line and the contract is up until 3-25-16 all I had to pay was 66.00 for taxes

0 Likes
BigRoy

Thanks for the info. Did you pay full price for the phone?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

And send your current phone in, correct? What phone did you upgrade to?

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Did Verizon extended the early upgrade offer to you?  I know that they're known for sending said offer to a select few with a very limited selection of phones you can choose from...usually it's just one particular phone. When the invitation was extended to me, the only device I could choose was the iP6.

0 Likes
jrcook
Enthusiast - Level 2

No,I called verizon to cancel my line and I was going to pay the 170.00 etf.the rep said I could upgrade the line and pay 66.00 for the taxes but it's on the monthly payment plan now and I didn't have to send in my phone..I ordered the 6s plus

0 Likes