Equipment charge?!
velten

I recently got emailed by Verizion regarding a upgrade. I went into the Apple store to perform this upgrade. I left with a iphone 6s plus 64gb with a Verizion Edge agreement. I went back to the Apple store 7 days later returned the 6s plus 64g and got a 6s plus 128g due to memory, at that time i was told about Apple's iphone upgrade program/contract. So i cancelled the Verizion contract and went with Apple. 2 months later, i have a equipment charge on my bill for a phone not returned. I was told i did not to return it severel time while in the store, and did not recieve any information for Verizion (aka) return labels, etc.

Being that the phone was on a conventional 2 yr contract im not required to return the phone, same as the past. I have called and talked to 3 different people at Verizion, and they cannot understand why the charge is on my bill, but are going in no length to fix this issue, so im being told to return the phone that i dont have anymore and not required to return in order to remove it from my bill. I also have talked to Apple on the phone, they said the issue is with Verizion.

Someone was supposed to call me back from Verizion which never happend. I'm looking for help from Verizion on this issue and cannot get anyone to understand anything. I also requested a supervisor to call me and again that has not happend. Any help would be great to get this resolved.KBGKathleen

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Equipment charge?!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely not the customer experience that we want for you, velten. We want to make sure that all your issues are resolved. Since you did the agreement at the Apple store and they exchanged your device, it would seem that they need to put this device back into their inventory. At that point that would trigger the cancellation of the Edge agreement. It sounds like the device that you returned ot Apple was not processed correctly. I do understand that you have called into Verizon to try to resolve this. I would recommend that you return to the Apple store that did the transaction so that this can be corrected.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes