FT issues on Ipad-pls help
StunnaBella
Enthusiast - Level 3

hello everyone..

okay, here is a thing im having an issue with is that..im lost at trying to figure out whats going on wrong with FT on my ipad is because I couldn't sign in on it from ipad(its my first time use FT on ipad but couldn't use it) so, I have had to use FT on my iPhone(which I have been used FT on it numerous of times) to talked to my friend a while ago.

so, im wondering if anyone know whats going on and why I couldn't sign in on FT from ipad. like wtf ?(excuse my French) because, Id like to use FT on my ipad sometimes and plus, because im using sign language to communicate to begin with to see better on ipad because of screen.

any help is much appreciated. thanks.

xx

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: FT issues on Ipad-pls help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
StunnaBella, thank so much for reaching out to us today. I want to make sure that your Face Time is working without any issues on your tablet. Is the tablet connected to the Verizon Wireless network? Which generation tablet do you have with Apple? When you try to use the Face Time on the tablet do you get any kind of error messages? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

IS facetime on in settings?

is your Apple ID listed ? ( you can't use a phone number on iPad)

0 Likes
StunnaBella
Enthusiast - Level 3

its attempted to sign in but its stopped after shortly trying signed in.

secondly, yes, it is. and I knew that. my ipad is WIFI compatible only. so, I knew about that. that same goes for Imessage issues.

0 Likes
StunnaBella
Enthusiast - Level 3

no, its not bec its WFI compatible only.

its ipad mini 3 with  8.3 os updated.

its looked like its signed in but its not. sometimes ill get pop up message saying connection failed or something like that with network is not being connected and said to try it again WHICH my network ARE connected all the way.

0 Likes
StunnaBella
Enthusiast - Level 3

But, that's okay, though.... because, ive checked Apple forums and came to finding out that im not only one who has issues with that and its been happening after 8.3 updated rolling out....and that ive phoned apple support and we tried everything in book to get it works and no lucks. so, ill just not to deal with it for now until next update to fix it or something...

thanks anyway, yall.