Facebook text notifications
Lolo820

I no longer get text notifications on my iPhone 6 plus. Have not changed any settings. How can I get my notifications back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Facebook text notifications
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As an avid Facebook user myself , I know how important these notifcations are to you. Within the app itself in the upper right click the 3 horizontal lines. Then scroll down until you get to Account Settings. Then choose notifications. You should see Text Message. If you choose that you will be able to edit all your text messaging options. Once you have completed this exit the app and turn your phone off then on again. You should be all set.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lolo820

Hey BryanS, thank you for the info. I've done this and everything possible but to no avail. Went to Verizon store and was told that all settings are correct and suggested it must be the app.

0 Likes
Jmax821
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was wondering how to see the text I message on another phone in my account

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Are you using the most recent update to the FB app? It's possible that it's a bug in the app. If you are using the most recent one you should report the issue to FB. It may be addressed in the next update (which should be soon. They happen at least once a month)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question Jmax821! The text message contents would not be available via your online My Verizon account, but you would be able to view the message history. Log in here to get started http://spr.ly/6587BJTml.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes