Finding a record of all phone calls
mattbruze

Hi, I am trying to find a record of my call log, hopefully going back over the past two years. Basically, I need a list showing all the phone calls I made and received in that period, with dates. Is that something I am able to get on my Verizon account, or that Verizon is able to provide me? Thank you for your help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Finding a record of all phone calls
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

As noted in the link in the earlier post, you have to be logged in as Account Owner or Account Manager to be able to view the logs; they aren't available to Account Members.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

See if this helps for call logs for the past 18 months:

Re: text and phone calls

You'd need to contact Customer Service for copies of bills older than 18 months ago; unless it's changed recently, they charge $5 per bill reprint.

0 Likes
mattbruze

Hi, thank you for your help. Unfortunately I'm not seeing a red "View usage details" button, nor am I seeing "View bill" under Billing & Usage. Am I missing something here? I put in a request to be an account manager, will those pop up once it is approved?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

As noted in the link in the earlier post, you have to be logged in as Account Owner or Account Manager to be able to view the logs; they aren't available to Account Members.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you can manage your account online is imperative, mattbruze. Tikibar1 is absolutely correct that only the account owner or manager is able to view those details. I just wanted to add some additional clarification. If the account owner has made you an account manger on the account they also have to grant you online access at the same time. Once they have applied online account manager access you will have to register your My Verizon account once more. Have you asked the account owner if they gave you access online?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes