Get ad free hulu
Kdog61

Get ad free hulu with Disney bundle

0 Likes
Re: Get ad free hulu
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, thank you for reaching out to us. I know how important it is to have your Disney+ Bundle. Here is a link with more information.

https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/

*Harley

0 Likes
afreejack
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why cant you just create a link for us to add this option and then add the extra charge to our bill? As much as we pay, I'm sure you can afford to do that.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, afreejack! We understand how important is to get additional features available. To further assist you, I will be sending you a PM, so we can check this together and find out the best resolution.

0 Likes
Shannon121
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was told by Verizon that if I switched from Hulu to the Verizon package I could upgrade it to Hulu AD free like I had with Hulu however now that I've switched I am not finding out how to do that. I've called a few times about it and customer service is absolutely no help.

Shannon Brown

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you so much for reaching out to us. It will be my pleasure to assist you today, in order to proceed I will send you a private note.

>Karen

0 Likes
Jrealist2007
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I get ad-free Hulu? Do I need to cancel my $18.99 free Verizon bundle and then add again?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Jrealist2007. Help is here. Any of our customers who use the same email address for their Disney+ bundle and Hulu subscription (new or existing) can enroll in Hulu add-ons (including No Ads) through their Hulu account or Hulu Customer Services.

-Natasha

0 Likes
edpr222

I would like to upgrade my Disney bundle to Hulu without ads. I can't do that through Disney/Hulu or Verizon.

0 Likes
SynthpopAddict
Contributor - Level 3

Scroll down to the last 2 posts in this thread:

https://community.verizon.com/t5/Other-Services-perks/HULU/m-p/1737890#M849

-------------
I'm not a Verizon employee, just another customer trying to help.
0 Likes