Ghost calls
VChex

My Iphone 6 with the latest IOS upgrade has been making phone calls all by itself. And even to people who are not in my contacts! What can i do to fix this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ghost calls
tbo27
Master - Level 2

try a soft reset first hold home and power until apple comes up but you may need to backup and restore as new on itunes

0 Likes
VChex

I have tried a soft reset,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VChex,

Look no further help is here! Let's get your phone acting right. How long has this been going on? How often does it happen? Did you notice this started after downloading a recent app? Any damage to the phone?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VChex

Im not sure, but i have noticed that the calls that i get or make on my phone, show up on my husbands phone, and vice versa! Its the strangest thing

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VChex,

Thanks for that additional information. It was very helpful. Let's keep working together on this. We want your service to work properly. Does this only happen while your phones are in the same location, such as both being at home? Are you connected to wifi when this happens? Do you have the same Apple ID signed in on both iPhones?

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes