Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HELP - tried to install Iphone 7 plus from Iphone 6 and now i am getting texts on the 6 and calls on the 7
SUNSETCABINETS

Help! We have gone through the upgrade process from the I phone 6 to the iPhone 7 plus but now my texts go to the 6 and the calls come to the 7.  What can I do to fix it!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP - tried to install Iphone 7 plus from Iphone 6 and now i am getting texts on the 6 and calls on the 7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Getting a new phone is always exciting, SUNSETCABINETS. When texts go one way, and calls go another, though, it's not too exciting. I've been there, and will be glad to help. Please power both phones off, then power on just the 7 plus. Test it for calls, texts, and internet. Keep us posted on what happens.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes