Has anyone installed iOS 9, have issues w/ my vz when click devices on iPhone 6?
mokies

Has anyone installed iOS  9, have issues w/ my vz when click devices on iPhone 6?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone installed iOS  9, have issues w/ my vz when click devices on iPhone 6?
Snn5
Legend

I thought 8.4 was the last update for i6.

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone installed iOS  9, have issues w/ my vz when click devices on iPhone 6?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

It is.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Oh ok, I was confused by OP's iOS version number.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Understood. I don't really understand what they are asking about, but they absolute have the iOS wrong...unless they somehow have the beta for iOS 9

Snn5
Legend

I thought that might be the case, as some users report in with issues on betas, previews, and dev releases.  Unfortunately, it is hard to diagnose an OS version that few have any experience with due to lack of deployment.

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone installed iOS 9, have issues w/ my vz when click devices on iPhone 6?
Tidbits
Legend

iOS is in open beta now. If you have any problems coming onto a forum like this will not help you or Apple fix the issues. This is honestly why I am against open betas.

If you are participating then you need to use the Feedback app provided with the public beta software. Explain in detail and how to replicate it. This helps to make updates as bug free as possible. So the more it's used the better the update will be.