Have a Mini Ipad 3. The touch screen appears to not be working...Wont let me put my passcode in or power down. Any suggestions?
Suzannevh

I have a Mini Ipad 3. The touch screen appears not to be working. It would let me type in my pass code or move the slide button when powering down. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Have a Mini Ipad 3. The touch screen appears to not be working...Wont let me put my passcode in or power down. Any suggestions?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my, Suzannevh, I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with iPad not allowing you to enter in your unlock code. I can see how this can be troublesome. Have you tried to reboot the iPad. Hold down the power key and the home button at the same time until you see the Apple logo. Once you see that release both buttons. The iPad will power off and turn back on. Please keep us posted on how this works.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes