Hawaii
TomVince

I am going to Hawaii.   Will my Iphone6 work or do I need to rent home as I did in Europe

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Hawaii
Weth
Legend

Everything works in Hawaii just like you are on the mainland.  No extra fees, no roaming.  Just like if you were in Kansas 

by the way, with the iPhone 6, you can use that in Europe too - $10 per day, and uses your current plan.  Set up before you leave.  No need to ever rent anymore

View solution in original post

Weth
Legend

Everything works in Hawaii just like you are on the mainland.  No extra fees, no roaming.  Just like if you were in Kansas 

by the way, with the iPhone 6, you can use that in Europe too - $10 per day, and uses your current plan.  Set up before you leave.  No need to ever rent anymore

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, TomVince. That should be a fantastic trip for the family. When traveling to Hawaii you would not need a different phone due to it being apart of the U.S.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!