Health
infamouschaos1
I am very unhappy with the unprofessionalism of the Macintosh CO for making it a necessity to upgrade our iPhones. My phones battery life is 50% compliant with my work life. Every message every oost drains 1% of my 200% i absolutely hate it. Its not time the an upgrade it's time for Apple to take initiative and make an upgrade that restores battery life to its original function!!!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Health
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am disappointed to hear about your experience at the store location. I do understand the importance of having good battery life on your device. We are here to help. What is model iPhone this? Did anything change on the device since the draining issue started? Does this only happen with your messaging service that you see the drain?

Alberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Health
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Apple HAS released an update that allows you to switch between getting the best performance or conserving power. This is only available when your battery reaches a certain peak capacity.

Over time, batteries degrade. There is nothing you can do about that except for replacing the battery. There was time, I don't know if it is still available, that Apple offered a discounted battery replacement for certain models. If you feel like your phone's battery isn't performing as well as it should and you have taken all steps to correct this on your own, then I suggest visiting an Apple store for assistance.

0 Likes