I am really looking for unlock it...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Hello, I have a iphone 4s which one is Locked my Verizon ,
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
feritilker, the good news is that the iPhone 4S would already be unlocked for global usage. However, depending on the carrier you use while abroad and their network the device may be incompatible. For assistance with using your device with another carrier while abroad it would be best to reach out to the carrier and ensure the device is compatible with their service.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Hello, I have a iphone 4s which one is Locked my Verizon ,
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
feritilker, the good news is that the iPhone 4S would already be unlocked for global usage. However, depending on the carrier you use while abroad and their network the device may be incompatible. For assistance with using your device with another carrier while abroad it would be best to reach out to the carrier and ensure the device is compatible with their service.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes