Help!! I need your help please!
PATPUR52

Hello!

i just uploaded a document on your site, vzw.com/discount successfully but have no way to know if you get it...please let me know how this works. I sent my real estate license because that's what the lady at Verizon told me to send in lui of pay stub.

Please let me know when you get it and how i will know what my discount is because we had my husbands old employer in there for 17% off but he no longer works there so we need to move on to my discount please and thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help!! I need your help please!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Support. If you need to verify the information for the employee discount was received  I would suggest calling customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and asking about it. There is also the contact and status options in Discounts for Military, Government, Corporate Employees | Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Help!! I need your help please!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand the importance of verifying if documentation was received. I'd like to help guide you in the right direction. Please contact our Employee Validation Team who can check if we received the proper documentation for a discount on your wireless bill. They can be reached by dialing 800-890-8007. Does this help?

Chakia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes